Terms of Service
Last updated: May 30th, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Documentpro.ai (DocumentPro) is a service operated byDAILYCHARTS, a Canadian company.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named DocumentPro
- Country refers to: Ontario, Canada
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to DocumentPro.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. Service Description and Usage
- Description of Service DocumentPro is a hosted document processing software, which enables Customers to pull Parsed Content from Processed Documents, based on the Parsing Rules defined by the Customer. DocumentPro Solution provides the Customer with the possibility to download or send the Parsed Content to External APIs.
- Use of Services You may access, and we grant you a non-exclusive right to use, the Services in accordance with these Terms. You will comply with these Terms and all applicable laws when using the Services. We and our affiliates own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Services.
- Feedback We appreciate feedback, comments, ideas, proposals and suggestions for improvements. If you provide any of these things, we may use it without restriction or compensation to you.
- Restrictions You may not (i) use the Services in a way that infringes, misappropriates or violates any person’s rights; (ii) reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, translate or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying components of the Services (except to the extent such restrictions are contrary to applicable law); (iv) except as permitted through the API, use any automated or programmatic method to extract data or output from the Services, including scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction; (vii) buy, sell, or transfer API keys without our prior consent; or (viii), send us any personal information of children under 13 or the applicable age of digital consent. You will comply with any rate limits and other requirements in our documentation.
- Third Party ServicesAny third party software, services, or other products you use in connection with the Services are subject to their own terms, and we are not responsible for third party products.
3. Fees and Payments
- Fees and BillingYou will pay all fees charged to your account (“Fees”) according to the prices and terms on the applicable pricing page, or as otherwise agreed between us in writing. We will charge your payment method on an agreed-upon periodic basis, but may reasonably change the date on which the charge is posted. You authorize our Service and its affiliates, and our third-party payment processor(s), to charge your payment method for the Fees.
- Price Changes.Prices of Services are subject to change at any time. Notice of pricing changes will be provided by posting the changes on the Pricing page, the DocumentPro application or the Service itself. Changes made during the term of a Subscribed Plan shall take place only upon renewal of such plan.
4. Intellectual Property; Ownership; Data Disclaimer
- Intellectual Property.DocumentPro or its Suppliers are the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest in and to the Software, Products and Services (excluding any open source third-party software), and all copies thereof including all derivations and modifications thereto including, but not limited to, ownership of all intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property”). This Agreement does not provide Customer with title or ownership of the Intellectual Property, but only a right of limited use. Customer agrees to inform DocumentPro promptly following discovery of any infringement or other improper action with respect to the Intellectual Property. Customer recognizes and acknowledges the exclusive right of DocumentPro and/or its Suppliers in and to all intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to Intellectual Property and that such Intellectual Property is the sole and exclusive property of DocumentPro and/or its Suppliers. Customer waives its right to contest the validity and/or ownership of such Intellectual Property.
- Ownership of Customer Data.All rights, title, and interest in Content, Parsed Content and Processed Documents will remain with Customer. This Agreement does not provide DocumentPro with title or ownership of the Content, Parsed Content or Processed Documents, but only a right of limited use as necessary to perform the Services.
- Data Disclaimer.CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT DOCUMENTPRO DOES NOT CREATE, OPERATE OR CONTROL ANY DATA, INFORMATION, OR THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER.
5. Data Privacy; Data Protection; Data Processing
- Data Protection.DocumentPro shall implement and maintain appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to protect Data against loss, damage or disclosure. DocumentPro will execute and comply with a Data Processor Agreement as may be required under European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- Customer DataCustomer Data is, or shall be, and shall remain the property of the Customer. For purposes of this Agreement, Customer Data shall mean any data, information or other material provided, uploaded, or submitted by Customer to the Service in the course of using the Services. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Customer Data. Customer hereby grants our Service a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, collect, transfer and process the Customer Data for the sole purpose of providing the Services to the Customer under the terms of the applicable Order and this Agreement.
- Derived Data Customer further understands and acknowledges that our Service may generate "Derived Data," (as defined below) from the Customer Data. For the purposes of this Agreement, Derived Data means data submitted to, collected by, or generated by our Service from the Customer Data in connection with Customer's use of the Services. Customer hereby agrees and understands that our Service may freely use Derived Data for its internal business purposes (including without limitation, for purposes of improving, testing, operating, promoting and marketing our products and services).
- Customer Responsibility; Customer DataCustomer is solely responsible for Customer Data including, but not limited to: (a) compliance with all applicable laws and this Agreement; (b) any claims relating to Customer Data; (c) any claims that Customer Data infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates the rights of any third party; and (d) backing up and maintaining Customer Data.
- Use of Third-Party AI ServicesDocumentPro employs the use of third-party artificial intelligence (AI) services, including but not limited to, OpenAI's GPT API, for processing and interpreting Customer Data and generating Derived Data. These services are utilized to enhance the functionality of our services and deliver a superior user experience. While processing data with OpenAI, DocumentPro ensures that the data is de-identified, which means OpenAI receives no information that could directly or indirectly identify which of our Customers the data originated from. Please note that as of the effective date of this Agreement, OpenAI retains data sent via the API for 30 days, but does not use the data sent via the API to improve its models. However, OpenAI's data usage policy is subject to change and we encourage Customers to review OpenAI's data usage policy from time to time. By agreeing to these terms, the Customer acknowledges and consents to the processing of their de-identified data through OpenAI or any other third-party AI service employed by DocumentPro.
6. Automatic Renewal and Termination
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DocumentPro and its Suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees from and against any and all third-party claims or demands and all liabilities arising out of or in connection therewith arising out of or in connection with allegations that the Data infringes any intellectual property right of any third party or violates any applicable law. DocumentPro shall provide Customer prompt written notice of any such claim or demand and Customer shall have sole control of the defense and all related settlement negotiations. DocumentPro shall provide any necessary assistance, information and authority and Customer will reimburse Customer for any reasonable, documented, out-of-pocket expenses incurred by DocumentPro in providing such assistance. DocumentPro shall have the right to participate, at its own expense, in the claim or suit. This paragraph shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, DocumentPro, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the DocumentPro provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected. Without limiting the foregoing, neither DocumentPro nor any of the DocumentPro's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the DocumentPro are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
9. Disputes Resolution
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the DocumentPro.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: - By email: email@example.com